anyone want to greenlane nr guildford

bigstevemex

Hi all, I have 110 Defender and live near Guildford. I love to go out and drive the lanes but do so on my own. Anyone else about that fancies a trip out? I am not looking to roll it on its side or break it just fancy a bit of a laugh. I work shifts so often about during the week.

Hope to hear from someone soon, Steve.

im goin out that way tonite

doin the coldharbor one the shere one and the one near leatherhead way

may even go asfar out as frensham common way depends if my mate wants to go that far out lol

i just got mine mot'd yesterday and went out for a bit last nite on my own

i live in ashford so not a million miles away

I was thinking of heading out to do the Surrey Hills lanes this Sunday. I usually start off at Ranmore Common and do a route which ends up with me finishing at the ones near Coldharbour, coming out at Wotton just west of Westcott. No tough stuff, just a gentle drive through the woods for the most part :)

Will be a fair bit of water about in puddles I suspect, but nothing requiring any wading mods hopefully. No fords.

I'm going in the Series III, if anyone fancies coming along let me know :)

Sorry to possibly go Off Topic

But if you are going out in this area and have Memory Map could you send me a route as I would like to lane in this area, as my parents live local (Petersfield), and would love to combine visit and some lanes.

Thanks in advance

Andy

a.russell@virgin.net

I could be interested in joining you James. Were you thinking of a route that went near a pub at any point that was close to Sunday Lunch time?

Kev

You read my mind Kev, was thinking of stopping for lunch in Shamley Green, there's a nice pub there I've been to before :)

I'll PM you.

My 'route' I usually do up there is about 25 miles long, and includes five lanes totalling about 10.5 miles. There's a reasonably long road stretch part-way through, but it's still a lovely drive through the country/woods.

Andy: I'll email you the route I have saved in my Memory Map, it's approximate but gives you the idea.

Sorry to possibly go Off Topic

But if you are going out in this area and have Memory Map could you send me a route as I would like to lane in this area, as my parents live local (Petersfield), and would love to combine visit and some lanes.

Thanks in advance

Andy

a.russell@virgin.net

Andy - my patch is P'field - can show you some lanes etc. Rob