Series 3 B Posts on a 110 Station wagon?

Right my B posts on my 110 are shot and by shot I mean totally! I have been offered a set of Series 3 county station wagon B-posts, it maybe a daft question but will the Series 3 B-posts fit a 110? I mean I know you can fit a Defender front door on Series 3, so would a second row door fit? The only things that I can think of that would be different would be the door catch as mine is fitted with push button doors and now lift up handle Series 3 doors. Are the Series 3 B-posts held on/attached differently? I mean I wouldn’t be resorting to this, but 110 B-posts seem to be like rocking horse poo and even if a breaker does have them they seem to want daft money for them.

Any help much appreciated.

Regards

Rob

which part of the body side frame B post is rotten, recently repaired my 110's sill section with 50 x 30 x3mm rectangular box & some slightly bigger box for the angled part inside the rear doors,

S3 bit would probably fit, there are most likely slight differnces between S3 & 110 side frames, part numbers are different for S3 & 110.

Last breaker I spoke to wanted £250 a side. Bonkers money, but not quite as bonkers as Land Rover's price. Personally, I'm praying mine are savable with some box section, then they'll be going for galvanising along with everything else made of steel.

Here is a Series III body-side frame:

ser35.JPG

And here is a 110 one:

floor.jpg

They look similar, the basic construction appears the same, although the Series III one appears to have some extra plate at the back end. Only way to know for sure though is as above, to see them side-by-side.

Last breaker I spoke to wanted £250 a side. Bonkers money, but not quite as bonkers as Land Rover's price. Personally, I'm praying mine are savable with some box section, then they'll be going for galvanising along with everything else made of steel.

Here is a Series III body-side frame:

ser35.JPG

And here is a 110 one:

floor.jpg

They look similar, the basic construction appears the same, although the Series III one appears to have some extra plate at the back end. Only way to know for sure though is as above, to see them side-by-side.

the triangular body panel just to the right of the letter E is common to 110 SW too,

I tried to find a pair of these for my 109, the part is superseded to the 110 bit so I presume there's no great difference. Since I couldn't find new ones (no-one had any, no-one knew when you'd get any more) and even ratty sets were going for £250 on eBay, I re-made mine using box section. They were gone the same as yours - sill & bottom of pillar. Better off putting the money towards a welder if they're anyway like as expensive as when I did it.