KBX NAS rear lamps??

In the back of the current issue of LRO i noticed KBX advertising new NAS style rear lamps, so i have been looking on their website for a fortnight now and they dont seem to be anywhere, even on any of their suppliers websites.

anyone know of any more info about them?

Thanks

Ash

Bolt On Bits never returned emails, or responded to orders placed on their website, all I needed to know was how long an out of stock item was going to be before it shipped. I ended up machining my own parts rather than wait.

Its not RDX, if you check out KBX's ad in the back of lro, they are NAS style rear lamps, all are circular, not led and they have three circular lamps in a horizontal row where the fog and reverse lamps would fit, they have lamp guards fitted, they look the nuts! When i am home tomorrow i will upload the pic from the mag. They look the nuts! if they arnt rediculously priced like the KBX grilles then i reckon a lot of people will be after them!

Thanks for your advice on Bolt on Bits, they dont look like a company i would like to deal with,

Ash

FWIW I just bought some mini spots off BoB ebay site, they aren't the best all singing all dancing ones but for £25 for 4 inc bulbs I'm not bothered, TBH they run the very real risk of colliding with a branch at some point anyway! They were delivered promptly and I had email status updates regularly, I personally would order off them again. Maybe the rules imposed by eBay 'encourage' good customer service?

I would love some daylighters or the HID ones but they are £££££££

Mike