Couple of Questions

Anyone having problems with their brakes being frozen in the morning?! I'll blame myself for driving through a ford on the way home, but it's doing it most mornings now, even when I've not driven through a ford.

As much as a brake pad is designed to take radial pressure, I feel that the jolt that I give the Landy can't be doing it any good. Anyone got some advice on a quick and safe fix to unfreeze the brakes.

Secondly, I'm doing a lift on the cheap, just until I've scraped enough money together to do a proper one - especially as I've now got my new BFGs.

The issue is that I currently only have two 2" risers. Would I be stupid to put these on the front now and order the next pair and put them on at a later date? I ask this for a couple of reasons; Safety and not to make the 90 look stupid.

Thanks

Anyone having problems with their brakes being frozen in the morning?! I'll blame myself for driving through a ford on the way home, but it's doing it most mornings now, even when I've not driven through a ford.

As much as a brake pad is designed to take radial pressure, I feel that the jolt that I give the Landy can't be doing it any good. Anyone got some advice on a quick and safe fix to unfreeze the brakes.

Secondly, I'm doing a lift on the cheap, just until I've scraped enough money together to do a proper one - especially as I've now got my new BFGs.

The issue is that I currently only have two 2" risers. Would I be stupid to put these on the front now and order the next pair and put them on at a later date? I ask this for a couple of reasons; Safety and not to make the 90 look stupid.

Thanks

Regarding brakes. to be honest its probably not hurting the brake end of the system more the jolt to the transmission would be a concern but to even then I wouldn't worry too much. The only solution I can think of, bar stripping yourt brakes down and thawing/drying them out. If you can you need to get them nice and hot that will get the water out of them... now unfortunatly the present weather conditions aren't exactly good fro driving around with your brakes slightly on! Until you get nice dry roads to warm the brakes up on, I think you'll just have to put up with it. I stand to be corrected though.