Rear discs

Pistons are pushed right back in to place, it seems like the disc is not on far enough but wheel bearing housing is sitting in correct place, i cannot get the caliper to get into position to bolt it on. These are the discs i bought off fleabay item no.250634262603

Probably because the new disc are thicker than the original fit solid discs. so you may need new calipers too.or the matching pads are slightly thinner than the factory fit LR pads nothing wrong with solid disc on rear, it's the fronts that do most of the braking anyway, grooves/holes may get filled with mud if the vehicle is used off tarmac.

110 rears are the same as 110 and 90 fronts, the same disk (FRC7329) but twin-pot calipers instead of the four-pot ones on the front. 90 rears are different, smaller disks (FTC1381) and calipers. Same as early Disco rears (and probably RR too).

This is all post-rationalisation (1990-ish) but as yours is a 300Tdi it should be the case for you. This is also for non-ABS vehicles, those with ABS have a different disc I believe.

Have measured new against old disc, there is a difference on the offset of the disc, the new disc is approx 4/5mm narrower, this it seems is causing the problem, So all i need to do is get an exchange for the correct ones,

Have measured new against old disc, there is a difference on the offset of the disc, the new disc is approx 4/5mm narrower, this it seems is causing the problem, So all i need to do is get an exchange for the correct ones,

Ok have worked out i have been sent 90 rear discs as the box ref is DA4601 and 110 rear disc ref is DA4600