Naughty naughty

Icedmunkie

• 5 months later...

I, for one, am very happy the forum is able to report these matters. I have a td5 90 which I wanted to trade in for a 110, needing a larger vehicle for my business, I had approached Nene but, having been appraised of their brush with the law by this forum, was able to make a informed choice. Trading Defenders worth £ 10 - 20k may be chump change for some but is a serious business for those who rely on their vehicle for business. Nobody needs the hassle of a dodgy transaction.

Obviously there are those who want to fabricate stories out of malice or a desire to slander rivals, however, there should be no impediment to report the truth and report it LOUDLY so that the whole Land Rover community can benefit !

"It was a one-off. We should not have done it, but I was under so much pressure." course it was. I'd be checking the scribbles on all Nene's log book requests if I was the DVLA and my thoughts exactly on if straight fraud is fair game I wonder what other "one-offs" he gets up to.