Anyone interested in a "southdown " style tank guard for a 110

The guy who makes these would be happy to design one for a 110 if I can get him 4 customers (needs at least that to make it worth while, hopefully would come in at less than the disco one around £140 each and if your local to me (Surrey Hampshire) so he can send all 4 together they would only cost about £150 each DELIVERED! Having seen one on a disco and previously has the southdown one on my rangie I can vouch for the build quality too, comes with detachable tow bar it is also possible to attach recover strops to the massive cross bolts although Ian did say he would make them with 2 built in recovery points as most people want them.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/land-rover-discovery-tank-guard-removable-tow-bar-/110643077467?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19c2d7615b

well Smego, we haven't met but i can see we differ on alot of things, at least we concur on buying decent vehicles,i just like to continue the theme and put proven kit onto mine that has a reputation and support the firms that invest in providing bits for our needs. Each to their own, you carry on with your route if thats what makes you happier.

• 1 month later...