Gwyn Lewis Prop Shafts

Hey guys, just jumping onto this thread with a quick question.

At the moment I have a standard lift, but plan on putting old man emu or similar +2 on when I can afford it.

I need to get propshafts for my project and was thinking of getting wide angle props.

Basically as I haven't got props at the moment would there be any issue with putting wide angle props on at this point or will they be too tight?

Cheers,

James

Wide angle props will be fine, the only change with them is a more efficient yoke design which allows more movement before binding. What might be an issue is an extended prop on a non-lifted vehicle, but I think most people will just fit a wide-angle for a 2" lift as there's really no need for extra length.

The GL ones are wide angle and have a decent slider length, so should be fine for you. Phone him up and ask, I'm sure he'll go through it with you. Certainly did for me :)