dundry 4 x 4

nick w

Oh crapness, so for Bristol area we now have a dangerous Dundry and multiple murders at Minety, now I'm just waiting for something beginning with 'F' for Foxham...

Who the hell drove into a fishpond....? Numpty!

Shame about the fish, bit it seems a bit of an over-reaction to close the site for good. Still, it's up to them I guess!

I'm assuming from the photo that it is showing the water trough in question. I would have said it was a slightly odd place to keep fish in, as opposed to a normal pond... :unsure:

i do terratagging, its good, dundry was a bit of a nightmare tho, im guessing theyre talking about a vitara that went down the bottom after being told not to, then the people trying to winch them out just pulled themselves in, most people left by 1 :( wasnt a great day.

normaly its pretty good though, ive been going most months for the last 2 years, we had one cancelation (due to some pr**k (now banned) telling the farmer to f off) :angry::angry: but apart from that and dundry's misshaps its all been fairly quite, its getting byusyer though now (up to 60 vehicles at some events :blink: ) so that can get a bit frustrating, its alot of fun, and theyre based around bridgwater in somerset but quite often on the mendips etc