Grease gun

Having spent two hours this morning trying to grease the propshafts on my 90 (I got there in the end but broke one grease gun in the process) I'm in the market for a new, good quality grease gun. Primary specifications are that it should have as small a connector as possible at the muzzle and that ideally it should take standard 400g grease cartridges. I guess flexible pipe to the muzzle would be a good idea.

Cost is a secondary consideration - it's a crappy enough job as it is without also having to deal with badly designed or manufacturer tools.

What do people recommend?

Nick.

Wanner for me too.

Nick

Are you sure it's the gun ?

Some prop u/ j's are tight in there. I can't get a grease gun nipple on mine unless it's in the air with the axles dropped fully.

What I did was to order some long grease nipples from Difflock. Buy some Allen screws that fit the grease nipple hole. Each service I remove the Allen screw to fit the grease niple, grease using the long nipple, refit the Allen screw.

HTH

Having spent some time looking, it appears that Wanner guns are surprisingly difficult to find from on-line vendors There are a few on e-blag but none are the type which will take a 400g cartridge.

It also appears that Wanner are now sold under the Lumax brand, but even so there are hardly any on line retailers which I can find.

Can anyone recommend where to buy?

Nick.