Mud Monsters Round 3 @ Muddy Bottom 26th June

Hi all,

Well were getting ready for round 3. We are very pleased to announce Ashcroft Transmissions have kindly sponsored the main prize of this round along with our other regular sponsors, Gigglepin4x4, KAM diffs and of course the Offroad Armoury.

As always spectators are welcome, please remember your yellow hi-vis, especially the children. Any questions please ask

All details and sign up here: http://www.mud-monsters.co.uk/shop/challenge2011.html

DVD's from the previous round should be ready for sale soon too.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/qenps0BPpWc

post-3730-0-39612600-1306352445_thumb.jpg post-3730-0-09329800-1306352447_thumb.jpg

post-3730-0-53444800-1306352448_thumb.jpg post-3730-0-88547200-1306352449_thumb.jpg

post-3730-0-19990400-1306352451_thumb.jpg post-3730-0-08627000-1306352453_thumb.jpg

post-3730-0-79017300-1306352454_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Right then every body, time to big it up and get you lot down to muddy bottom for another TOP MUD MONSTERS EVENT,, Have a load of stuff planned for this. It should be full of all the normal mud monsters crazy fun, you will not want to miss this. If you have never been to this site before it is well worth a visit. Will be camping on the sat Night and a movie will be shown, also round 2 DVD will be on sale and shown on the sat night on a big screen... so come on and get down the the mud monsters crew..

See you all there.

Mud Monsters

current drivers list is:

Truck Number, Driver, Co-driver, Truck, Class

007, Mark Mcmillen, Andy Pearce, Dented 90, Challenge

V8, Jon Beagley, Rupert Coler, Orange bag of spanners, Challenge

69, ROBERT BUTLER, Jerry Hunt, Jimny Trayback, Modified

2, Graham Fuller, Stu Hammond, Defender 90 king cab, Challenge

17, Gillian Bilkey, Vic Bilkey, 90, Challenge

25, paul hooper, Rich Green, trayback 100" defender 300 tdi, Challenge

22, wayne mc nulty, david mc nulty, 90 Trayback, Challenge

19, Henry Day, Taz, Trayback Dau-land-su, Modified

30, Will Overton, Pete Thomson, jeep wrangler tj, Challenge

3, Adele Duffield, Paul Duffield, Def 90 traybackish- roll cage , challenge

10, Chris Cater, Hillbilly John Harpham, Yellow Thing, Super Mod

36, Rupert Deane, Edward Neeve, 100 Trayback, Super Mod

expect to get your info packs emailed out towards the end of the week

Caravan!!! What's wrong with the back of the Hilux Geoff?

Heidi and Dylan may be ok, my feet will stick out the end !

the clue is in the name, you might get just inside the gate.

I'll take that as a no then !

I'll take that as a no then !

well it depends what you mean by "very low ground clearance" if you mean normal road going saloon car clearance, then you will be ok to the main car park. but not a chance of getting much any further on to the site.

also by the time you have people turning up with trailers lorries etc.. space in the main car park will be a bit limited so you might want to get some one to reserve you a parking spot :)

well it depends what you mean by "very low ground clearance" if you mean normal road going saloon car clearance, then you will be ok to the main car park. but not a chance of getting much any further on to the site.

also by the time you have people turning up with trailers lorries etc.. space in the main car park will be a bit limited so you might want to get some one to reserve you a parking spot :)

Ground clearance is about a foot, it's the approach and departure angles that are terrible !

Is the main car park far away from the burger shack or whatever passes for the main part of the site ?

from what i remember the burger shack is in the car park bit along with "the toilets" and a coulpe of broken down lorrys old caravans & assorted 4x4's oh and the bonfire is right outside the burger shack too!!! so plenty going on in that area and space id say limited to ten tow cars with trailers in the car park last time i was there people wer towing their tow cars and trailers in to the main part of the site with their challenge trucks!!! nice but we were assured buy the promoter that thats what its all about! but is was a bit wet if its dry it should be ok for traction but the rutts are a deep enough to run a ground in places. could make for an interesting weekend. can't wait.

from what i remember the burger shack is in the car park bit along with "the toilets" and a coulpe of broken down lorrys old caravans & assorted 4x4's oh and the bonfire is right outside the burger shack too!!! so plenty going on in that area and space id say limited to ten tow cars with trailers in the car park last time i was there people wer towing their tow cars and trailers in to the main part of the site with their challenge trucks!!! nice but we were assured buy the promoter that thats what its all about! but is was a bit wet if its dry it should be ok for traction but the rutts are a deep enough to run a ground in places. could make for an interesting weekend. can't wait.

Thanks for that, I have no intention of dragging the caravan down any ruts ! Have to make sure we are one of the first 10 on site :-)

right you should have received your info packs so please check your email including spam, give me a shout if you haven't received it:

current entrants list is:

Truck Number, Driver, Co-driver, Truck, Class

007, Mark Mcmillen, Andy Pearce, Dented 90, Challenge

V8, Jon Beagley, Rupert Coler, Orange bag of spanners, Challenge

69, ROBERT BUTLER, Andy Marshall , Jimny Trayback, Modified

2, Graham Fuller, Stu Hammond, Defender 90 king cab, Challenge

17, Gillian Bilkey, Vic Bilkey, 90, Challenge

25, paul hooper, Rich Green, trayback 100" defender 300 tdi, Challenge

22, wayne mc nulty, david mc nulty, 90 Trayback, Challenge

19, Henry Day, Taz, Trayback Dau-land-su, Modified

30, Will Overton, Pete Thomson, jeep wrangler tj, Challenge

3, Adele Duffield, Paul Duffield, Def 90 traybackish- roll cage , challenge

10, Chris Cater, Hillbilly John Harpham, Yellow Thing, Super Mod

36, Rupert Deane, Edward Neeve, 100 Trayback, Super Mod

new, joe oates, tba, 90, Modified

26, richard maxted, Cloe Harman, suzuki sj, Modified

1, Bev Duffield, John Jennings, Whitbread 88" Special, Modified

new, Roger Pardy, Paul Rogers, , Modified

new, Tom Jolliffe, Ryan Stimpson, , Modified

Cheers

Ruu

Can someone assure me that competitor parking is separate from spectator parking? I don't really fancy leaving a trailer loaded with spares lying around. :ph34r:

Looking forward to it. The truck is nearly fixed from March Madness, just a bit of tinkering to do but I've just spotted the front diff pan is a bit mashed! Will check it's not rubbing the crownwheel tomorrow.

Can I have no 13 if it's not taken, it will match the rest of my event stickers! :blink:

Well we can put you in the camping area and spectators will be near the enterance. But it is just one big muddy field so don't expect any 12ft razor wire fences or knuckle dragging heavies to be guarding your stuff 24hr's a day I'm afraid :D

No13 was taken long ago, don't think we have any good numbers left, see what I can do...

Can someone assure me that competitor parking is separate from spectator parking? I don't really fancy leaving a trailer loaded with spares lying around. :ph34r:

Looking forward to it. The truck is nearly fixed from March Madness, just a bit of tinkering to do but I've just spotted the front diff pan is a bit mashed! Will check it's not rubbing the crownwheel tomorrow.

Can I have no 13 if it's not taken, it will match the rest of my event stickers! :blink:

If your lucky you might get a blow up doll and sheep to guard your gear :)

not seen the D-Wee-D yet... will grab a copy this weekend... :D

Someone told me that there's a screaming little Jimny that keeps popping up in it?! :lol:

RB

theres tons of your little screaming beast in there, well worth the look

If your lucky you might get a blow up doll and sheep to guard your gear :)

WOOHOO! :D

Scratch no 13 then. In fact it maybe a good thing, I thought i had a couple of others with 13 on, turns out I had none! :rolleyes: Got a couple of 11's, a 14 & various others. Anything will do then :P

Winches all roped up. :D