curry hook

monkeyb0y

Someone might be aving a laugh at my expense but....is there a "secret" hook or a code named area where you could hang a takeaway bag?

Lol....slap me in the face if it sounds crazy ...

When I told a landrover technician I had a tdi 300 .... he asked if id found the secret curry hook? And wudnt say anymore ..

Put me out my misery please...

There isn't one on a 300 - it's only on the Series 2 Discovery - it is on the side of the centre console in the passenger footwell. Very handy for small shopping bags regardless of whether they contain takeaways!

Mud UK sell a universal curry hook if you want one :)

Duck Tape. Yup I have a roll of the genuine stuff on my garage shelf must be 40 or 50 years old, it has the consistancy of thick grease on a hessian backing it's very sticky and waterproof, it was used for a temp to permanant seal to underground telephone cable joints in the good old days.

I've never found a use for it but have used Duct tape or is that Gaffer tape :lol: