some info required. :)

discomikey

my chassis i fear will be a bit past it come this time in a year or 2,

now, galv chassis is obviously the way forward, so whats the rough cost of an 88" s3 chassis and will they modify one to add rad/cooler mounts?

idont have any spare time on it, so i was thinking of going down the body lifting route. as i have largely rebuilt the series 3 anyway. it is my only car so i need to get it done quickly,

but then really my bulkhead could do with replacing, or at least new footwells as my top corners have already been welded up.

i would like to do a full rebuild but how much time would i save doing a body lift job? and i have the roof space in my workshop.

now, galv chassis is obviously the way forward, so whats the rough cost of an 88" s3 chassis and will they modify one to add rad/cooler mounts?

Would it not be easier to just phone up & ask them this? :unsure:

A body swap can be done in a weekend if you are organised, a full rebuild can take years...

Talk to Richards, they built me a slightly special 109 chassis, for a price of course. Bags of help avaliable on the other end of the email/phone. I'd recommend you start an email conversation with them, and keep all the replies together every time you send a reply - I did this and one of the mods still got missed, but its all evident in my email trail.