Recycled Land Rovers

myfirstlandi

Very true but on the other hand have you have obviously not considered that potentially pinpointing locations on private property might not be appreciated by the owners :rolleyes:

The idea of the posting was not to hoover up LR projects or to wander onto private property but to take stills...

The idea of the posting was not to hoover up LR projects but to take stills

of course but the point i was getting to...... when i see an abandoned landy, there is a small instinctive erge to steal rescue it as i suspect many other feels when the see one. :rolleyes: unless its just me...... :ph34r:

Edited by Landy-Novice

14010579.jpg?ir=1&redirect_counter=1

Inside Disneyland Paris as a stage prop in the Aladdin part of Adventureland. I'll be there in the middle of October, so if you see a bright blue 110 CSW in the car park it's me!

Does mine count? A scruffy green and white 110 CSW has become a blue Defender replica, with galv' chassis and SVO kit, (200Tdi engine, TD5 roof, later gearbox, early defender wiring loom etc.).

It's now a signpost for the entrance to crocodile creek at Weymouth Sealife Centre, all my kids could say was "Spares" when they saw it. There was another that is in a lagoon but we got distracted by some grab a teddy machines and forgot to get a pic but I completed my kids spot a Land Rover competition that they play on each trip out so they were pleased.

they have very heavy hulls below water level, that sort of boat wont have a lead keel but may well be lined with lead at the bottom they are a lot wider than they look from here too.

im a very part time boatist haha