Rear door wiper hole

Mo Murphy

Could someone have a measure up and tell me the location of the hole for the rear wiper, from the offside edge of the door and down from the glass aperture (old type door) please.

If you have a stripped door a photo of how it fits or just the bracketry on the door would be really, really helpful.

Cheers

Mo

I fitted one to the back door on my series recently. Didnt bother with any measuring up as such i just held the wiper arm up against the window until it looked in about the right position and drilla hole. It goes through the box secton that runs horizontally under the back window. Then i just scured it with two self drilling screws intot he tread plate rear door cover I have. Worked a treat and was easy peasy to do!

Cheers

Jon

These pics might help rear wiper motor fitted

the location of the hole for the rear wiper, from the offside edge of the door

and down from the glass aperture (old type door)

Hole location diemensions approx 345mm from the offside edge & 40mm from the bottom of the window glass aperture.

sorry don't have any pictures of my rear door without the wiper fitted.hope the diemensions work out OK :i-m_so_happy:

Edited by western