Galvernised chassis

Boro

Is there anywhere that does a galvernised chassis for a 300 tdi discovery or is my only option having a second hand chassis galvernised? has anyone on here had or know of someone that has had a stripped body galvernised? well aware of the amount of work just something im looking into at this stage for a project im doing

Need to see if i can find someone local to do it then, assuming steel components get acid dipped before galvernizing to remove all traces of rust they should last the same as if it where new steel that had been galvernized right? may pay for me to buy myself a boroscope so i can get a proper look inside the chassis, i can blast anything rusty on the outside myself

im afraid not! all i found is the speech for the photo :(

Andrew Colville wrote:

In the pictures below is a 1986 Range Rover 4 door body and chassis , the car was custom rebuilt for one of my customers and fully hot dip galvanized. A second two door model ( my own) will also be galvanized , and fitted with a Td5 engine and late 1994 soft dash (under construction at this time) There were also S.A.S response range rovers built! I have had photos but can’t find them at this moment.

im afraid not! all i found is the speech for the photo :(

Andrew Colville wrote:

In the pictures below is a 1986 Range Rover 4 door body and chassis , the car was custom rebuilt for one of my customers and fully hot dip galvanized. A second two door model ( my own) will also be galvanized , and fitted with a Td5 engine and late 1994 soft dash (under construction at this time) There were also S.A.S response range rovers built! I have had photos but can’t find them at this moment.

http://www.colvilleslandrovers.nl/index.html

Appears he did a mini first...

http://www.minifinity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=69841&start=0