Heavy duty steering bars

Boro

Im looking for feedback on the heavy duty steering bar kits paddock sells http://www.paddocksp...all-joints.html having priced up standard these seem well priced, especially compared to the other heavy duty kits on the market such as those offered by gwyn lewis etc which is the main reason im asking as i dont want to buy them and find they are made by britpart and are ****e, so good or bad experienced of the paddock item please any if anyone did know who makes them for paddock that would be great

Anyone can call their stuff heavy duty.. you want to know the specs. Diameter and wall thickness. Larger diameter, with equal wall thickness will be better than same diameter but greater wall thickness.

Even better is a larger diameter AND greater wall thickness.

I've got some true heavy duty stuff now. Old rods are 25mm 5mm wall. New is 1.5" with 0.25" wall DOM tube with 3/4" Heims.

IMG_8637.jpg

IMG_8629.jpg

I should probably have said at the start that i dont do any heavy off roading or events so im not after the toughest thing out there, what it is is this the rangerover has worn joints and a bent front bar, i was going to change the steering box drop arm from the early type with a pressed in ball joint to the later type as i have one kicking about then fit new bars and joints, as the paddock kit is similar money to buying all new standard bars and rod ends it got me thinking