Fuel filler needed

HoSS

I need a panel mounted fuel filler assembly for a custom project. Something like this:

Ideally diesel sized

mynewfiller.jpg

I've heard talk of Jeep & Ford parts but cant track down exactly what i need (at a sensible price)

Can anyone think of good donor parts, or know of a 'kit car' supplier that may have this kind of thing?

I dont have easy access to scrap LR where i am. Plus i'd quite like a nice tidy (tough plastic or stainless) bezel like the one pictured.

If someone could located the neck/breather bit from a diesel i t would be half the task, i could then take Forkrenfitter up on his offer of a alu bezel.

if you find the marine type filler and give me dimensions of required panel i am sure i can fold you one up out of aluminium.

I have used the Newton copies of Shaw fillers in several styles, I bought most of them from think auto.

Look up Newton fillers on google, they are based in Romford.

It wouln't be hard to make a suitable flange to bolt the cap to if you got a flange mount and/or

you could buy a replacement cap for a bike if you did that.