Series 2a PTO.. need some expert advice!

Josh NZ

Ok, so i have just bought a PTO for my SWB landy.

Paid a fraction of its worth, which was nice until i realised that im missing some important things. Its appears to be a centre PTO, and it seems to have all the parts that it needs to operate but after doing a bit of research it appears that mine is missing some form of pulley that goes on the end of it and it needs an engine governer or something..? Im new to the intimacies of Landies so any help from the expert bodies out there would be much appreciated! Or better yet, if anyone has access to these bits and would like to sell them or point me in a direction where i can purchase them, again, much appreciated.

post-38694-0-64948700-1339403162_thumb.jpg

Thats what i bought...

Hi Jim

The governor is only really required when you are using the pto to drive something like a large compressor or generator where the load varies and is heavy . The pto you have is the std mechanical pto unit , so will drive lots of different things with a bit of creative fabrication including a hyd. pump

cheers

Steveb