06 new shape rear door parts

Hi all,

I have a new shape rear door and I need to get parts together to make it complete.

Clearly the door interior handle, door card, glass and seal are different. What I need to know is are there any parts I can carry over from the old door? I understand there may be a new lock needed, what about the handle, door catch, door stay, seal to doorway on body, etc?

I have a wiper motor that should fit, but no bracket, can these be bought separately?

The door catch assembly is the same, so just move the complete unit across. The lock barrell etc is contained in the unit. I think the check strap is the same but dont hold me to that. The door aperture seal is the same so nothing to change on the car. Everything else is different unfortunately.

Thanks guys, you've answered a lot of questions I had, now collecting the new bits together.

Having just done this, you can use the old wiper motor BUT you need to make a top hat bush to locate the motor shaft in the door as the new door has a bigger shaft hole than the old doors.

I put the new door onto a G or H plate back tub and used the existing door stay etc. If you want to go for the later look, be sure to specify that you have a high level brake light when you order the glass as the connections to the light are copper tracks on the glass. I forgot!

Bob