Which rear wheel bearings?

Morning chaps,

I need to replace the rear wheel bearings on my 1991 '90 200tdi, and am getting very confused by which bearing kit to get! The VIN of my defender starts 'HA', and it has disks on front and rear. When I look on Paddocks or Island 4x4, they offer two different bearing kits - 1 is partno DA2380 (for vehicles upto 'KA' vin, with DRUMS on the rear- so it's the right vin range, but wrong brakes), or partno DA2381, which is for vehicles from vin LA, with DISCS on the rear (so it's the right brakes, but wrong vin range). So.....which one will do the job??

Any feedback gratefully accepted :-)

Morning chaps,

I need to replace the rear wheel bearings on my 1991 '90 200tdi, and am getting very confused by which bearing kit to get! The VIN of my defender starts 'HA', and it has disks on front and rear. When I look on Paddocks or Island 4x4, they offer two different bearing kits - 1 is partno DA2380 (for vehicles upto 'KA' vin, with DRUMS on the rear- so it's the right vin range, but wrong brakes), or partno DA2381, which is for vehicles from vin LA, with DISCS on the rear (so it's the right brakes, but wrong vin range). So.....which one will do the job??

Any feedback gratefully accepted :-)

those are Paddocks part numbers not LR numbers, you need 4 x RTC3429, same for rear drum or rear disc brakes,