Rear Wiring loom

not an easy job if there is no string to pull it through with, if the chassis is in the normal position.

I changed mine from inside to outside, put it in some split convoluted tubing & ran it along the top face of the chassis rail, tywrapped to pipes/brackets, it's well out of harms way & easy to get to if I want to run extra wires to the rear end.

If you do try and do it make sure to remove the bolts from the shock top mount and the gearbox cross=member on that side as it will make it considerably easier. Do it in stages using stiff but pliable wire. Thread from one hole to the next using a loop of string to fish the end of the wire out of the hole so you can then pull a string through behind it. Repeat to next available hole in chassis until you get to the back. I did this but it still took a morning to get a string right through (110). The string is still there as in the end i decided to fix it above the chassis anyway!!

I did the same as Orgasmic farmer, used heavy earth wire with a loop on the end in an effort to get it to up and down the curves, used string at the end to fish it out. I then the loom inside a rubber tube and pulled it all through with the earth wire. It is not easy but doable.

I used a length of brake pipe when I did mine, I had me at the rear end of the chassis and a mate of mine feeding the loom through the small-ish hole at the front of the chassis so It wouldn't get trapped

John