Running wires front to back?

=jon=

I had a look and can't see any recommendations in the search results, so apologies if this has been asked before... :)

What's the typical route for running wires from the front to the back in a defender? I need to run a selection of things (speaker wire, exterior work light wire, heated rear window wire (unless I can find the factory wiring?), rear wiper wires etc) from the front to the back. The factory wires appear to go through the chassis and up through a grommit in the floor at the back.

Is there an easy way to run additional inside the cab? I can get it from the fusebox under the tunnel insulation to behind the front seats, but further back than that I don't really have anywhere to tuck it away - the only place would possibly be under the lip of where the hard top sides join the tub, but it's still not that well tucked away...

Any suggestions? :)

Cheers

Jon

I usually run them up the screen frame [hidden behind plastic trin] then along the hardtop lip where the roof bolts to the side panels held with "P" clips secured via the joint bolts.

Ooo that's a posh way of doing it....My speaker wires just sit in the lip of the roof section.