Interclub Challenge

najw

I'll put the new Hi-lift with the other 2 in the garage then :lol:

I'd rather win a hi-lift than now't :) but i'm just happy we won :lol::lol:

Adrian,

swap you a highlift for a 90 polybush kit we won :D

they arn't much use to me as mine is 2 fronts back to bank

The rain has been booked until 7.00am on Sat then from 10.00pm on Sat night until 7.00am Sunday :P

If I don't get what I ordered I want my money back B)

How much does it cost to book the weather? I might try and out bid you for sunshine and we can av a BBQ instead!

Well done guys fantastic result, you beat CSW by around 200 points on the revised scoring i believe which is good news.

Good to meet and catch up with some guys off here,

Neil - fantastic event, thank you to you and your team for all the hard work in setting up the course and clearing the site post event. Absolutely superb event, although i would hate to be in there in the wet.

I must apologies for CSW interface with you, we have a few issues on that front, can't beleive we didnt supply marshalls, we even had guys there specating who could have helped out if we had known. Sorry.

Taz looks great and now you have an event under your skin you shoudl be flying for my event ion two weeks Richard.

No doubt full detailed results to follow Neil?

Yes, Thanks all for an excellent event, It was by far the most enjoyable one Ive done! Really cant wait to get out again. I have a bit of fixing to do first.

Does anyone have a pic of me on my side, would love to see any that are out there and I know there must be a few or were you just holding your camera's up so I couldn't see you laughing. :D

well its all been said already = = cracking event, loved every second - well done Neil. It was nice to see soo many able drivers messing about (excluding Adrian as he fell over 4 times... useless :rolleyes::ph34r: )

naturally it was fixed for the AWDC team.. :D because that was what I expected to happen. only kidding... well desired win, as all the drivers were pretty dam good.

next event mind you I am not touching any beer/jack d - as it was a nightmare for me until approx 1pm I reckon.

next event mind you I am not touching any beer/jack d - as it was a nightmare for me until approx 1pm I reckon.

:angry: you were a nightmare all day ;) try keep'in me the right way up next time :angry: i was starting to feel a bit sick with all that laying down at the end of the day :P could'nt remember which way was up.

Well done the forum team 3rd place :) and we all finished :)