Land Rovers Vs Suzukis....

Hybrid_From_Hell

Just got in from some milling work.

Mate of mine wants to have rear discs on the back of his SJ413 ratgher than the useless drums, been in the brain and thought buckets for a while, and the plan is cunning as to how it done..., but the reason for the post is I am REALLY PI%%ed off with Suzukis now....

HAVE YOU SEEN THE SIZES OF THE HALF SHAFTS ! FFS ? :o

There bigger than std Rangerover :o and they only have 40 BHP through them :angry: !..and it weighs slightly more than F all :D

Arggggggggggggggggggggh :(:unsure::):blink::rolleyes::angry::(:o:blink:

Much as I am a Landy fan, you just look at the Suzukis and I know now why some of the more "Muppety" of the Suzuki drivers get away with it mechanically !..... :angry:

If you drove a LR the way some of these Suzuki boys do to their SJs the LR would self destruct ! :lol:

I have to say I was impressed tonight with the SJ mechancials :angry:

Mutter mutter grumble grumble

Nige :ph34r:

The owner of said Suzuki (purchased for just £300 purely for abuse! plus a few cans of expanding foam and body filler to fill up the holes in the body, Zooki fun is cheap....!) blew up 2 (or was it 3) diffs with the 10.50s on and then "downsized" tyres a bit :D

Also they rubbed "just a bit" on the bodywork! Good in soft ground though ... they are great little things here as they are so light so will go just about anywhere, my father ran one on the farm for years and used to go all over the place in it. Shame about the "ride" though :blink:

The owner of said Suzuki (purchased for just £300 purely for abuse! plus a few cans of expanding foam and body filler to fill up the holes in the body, Zooki fun is cheap....!) blew up 2 (or was it 3) diffs with the 10.50s on and then "downsized" tyres a bit  :D

Also they rubbed "just a bit" on the bodywork! Good in soft ground though ... they are great little things here as they are so light so will go just about anywhere, my father ran one on the farm for years and used to go all over the place in it. Shame about the "ride" though  :blink:

Get a grip here Lads..............little more than closed in shoping carts with a Singer sewing machine engine...........

Not in our league............... :)

Most that came here are now re-cycled into sardine cans :) :) :)

Just got in from some milling work.

Mate of mine wants to have rear discs on the back of his SJ413 ratgher than the useless drums, been in the brain and thought buckets for a while, and the plan is cunning as to how it done..., but the reason for the post is I am REALLY PI%%ed off with Suzukis now....

HAVE YOU SEEN THE SIZES OF THE HALF SHAFTS ! FFS ? :o

There bigger than std Rangerover :o and they only have 40 BHP through them :angry: !..and it weighs slightly more than F all :D

Arggggggggggggggggggggh :(:unsure::):blink::rolleyes::angry::(:o:blink:

Much as I am a Landy fan, you just look at the Suzukis and I know now why some of the more "Muppety" of the Suzuki drivers get away with it mechanically !..... :angry:

If you drove a LR the way some of these Suzuki boys do to their SJs the LR would self destruct ! :lol:

I have to say I was impressed tonight with the SJ mechancials :angry:

Mutter mutter grumble grumble

Nige :ph34r:

It may shock you but when i was between land rover i had a soft top sj410 . I took it everwhere and it stepped up to the plate every time. Not to be laugh at too much. they can go places. Mainly because they are so light.

Mind you i did manage to break mine :lol: