New shocks, on a budget.

I have a set of almost-new take-offs off the back of my 110 USW.

Done ~9000 miles.

Yours for £20 plus carriage...

IMAG0004shoxinboxwithcat.jpg

shoxinbox.jpg

Neighbours nice cat not included...she was just checking I had installed the new Koni's properly :)

• 5 years later...

An old thread I know, but thought I'd add some of my own experience, I've now run front and back Terrafirma big bores for just over 10 years, aye they're rusty as hell but they've kept me on the road. I'm just about to change the fronts out as I'm going to replace the springs, if it wasn't for the trashed threads at the bottom end I'd maybe reconsidering keeping them on longer. bushes are looking a bit worse for wear now too but are apparently still holding ok.

Most of my driving has been road miles, with a good smattering of towing, and the occasional off-road foray. I've not got the lightest of trucks having winch and roof rack and spare wheel on the rear. Pretty happy with the service life to be honest.

I've got a set of Boge fronts to be replacing them with, as mainly its what I had on the shelf.

Mav

An old thread indeed, one I started nearly seven years ago!

I'm pleased  to say the Britpart cellulars are still working well.

Cosmetically there's a few rust spots from stone chips, but not covered in corrosion like the Terrafirma's I'd seen.

Performance wise, perhaps they could be marginally stiffer when loaded  but  that's a minor criticism.

Excellent  value for money.

• Like 1