Rear Wheel Arch outer panel

Wellsy

This is a common problem now. I have been waiting for both sides since the begging of June now. More are on the way apparently and there is possibly a new manufacturer about to start making them in the UK. The ones coming from Turkey are going to be the end of October, and the ones in the UK are due anytime from the end of August so I have been told.

Another forum member has suggested Easy-On-Panels who list on e-bay, but I haven't rang them yet. (I've been too busy doing my other Range Rover anyway).

Or you could try a scrapper. I looked at one on Saturday, but that was worse than mine. It would have allowed me to patch it though, but I don't want to do that.

Blimey jeff, you mean yours was still welded in situ? I undid the bolt then tried to brush off the worst of the mud and it fell off...

Not by much.......... at least nowt a good tw@t with a hammer didn't cure!

• 4 months later...