Oil leak help

Well after changing my timing belt on my 300tdi 90 and taking 2 days to remove the crankshaft sprocket I managed to knacker the alloy casing up around the seal, so now I have replaced the rear casing and everything else and aload of new seals, I am still getting oil dripping from the bottom wadding hole in the case? I've took the everything out and back in 6 times now and thought that this time everything was good till driving it, it only appears after I've been driving and then stop that I see oil on the floor.

What else can it be? I've replaced everything twice

And must say I'm a master now at timing belts I've done that many bloody times

if you take the timing chest cover off, can you see any oil in there? It could be coming from the cam or possibly even from between the chest and the block which in turn is leaking down inside the chest. I see you have replaced this chest, so when you did it did you replace the little rubber seal between the block and the chest?

But if you take off the cover you should see where it is coming from.

You can see some oil when you remove the front timing cover at the bottom, as for rubber seal I only thought there was the gasket on the back of the rear cover

I put the sprocket back on so careful and the seal so I didn't have to remove it again, but this has failed, I think its the crankshaft sprocket rear seal again but I don't why it keeps failing

When you say under pressure, is your engine breathing at all? If you run the engine is there smoke and pressure coming out of the dipstick and oil cap?

My old 300Tdi was breathing heavily and that tends to try and push oil out of every place it can. I had a leaky rear crank seal, leaky breather, in fact leaky everywhere. if you engine is breathing badly then there may not be a lot you can do about it without trying to find out why it is breathing. That can be just a blocked breather or knackered bores, piston rings, head gasket etc etc. mine was bores, rings and just generally knackered.

How many miles has it done (not that it means much, but it might be a good indicator)?

Well it doesn't leak when its not running so I thought if the engine is running must be some pressure there to be pushing it past the seals everytime.

I'll have to check and see about the breathing in the morning check the oil cap and dipstick like you said

Its a recon engine reading 65000 on the clock I was told the clock matched the engine :unsure:

Silly question, did you fit the O-ring that goes behind the crankshaft timing belt gear when you changed the seal?

Good point, took me a bit of thinking when I first did a 300tdi as to why it was needed, but its to stop the oil leaking past the keyway in the crankshaft...