Pyrenees routes help needed

cookie64

Hi guys

myself and a group of friends are looking at going off roading in the pyrenees in june

we were hoping to go with freespirit 4x4 but unfortunately they aren't available to take us

i was wondering if anybody had any routes, gps maps, paper maps, ideas on the back of beer mats that could help us

we are looking at doing 6 days/7 nights and would like to spend as much time off road as possible on moderate routes (dont want to break her on the first day) with breath taking scenery can anybody help???

we are looking at camp through out the whole trip so if any one knows any decent campsites that would be ace too thanks :)

tom

• 2 weeks later...

i had a look at the vibraction books and they do look truly superb, a little further south than i was originally intending but i am very easy going with plans so now just to finish organising the trip woo hoo

thanks mo i definately did, i drove up to nordkapp a couple of years ago now in the depths of winter camping so a hot overland trip will be very well recieved :)

• 3 weeks later...