Boots

mmgemini

We sell buckler boots at work, most of us get a year out of a pair which is pretty good going as an agri fitter I reckon. They only do two or three pairs of waterproof lace ups IIRC but their riggers and dealer boots turn water well.

We even have a depot at Carlton on tees now....RFS

Will.

I just can't drive in boots - they do evil things to my throttle-foot and after a few hours I get a desperately sore ankle, so I generally drive in a pair of worn-out trainers.

When I do wear boots my current choice (had them for a few years) is a pair of these: http://www.polimil.co.uk/oakley-si-6-assault-black-boot.html

They're really flexible and light - kinda like trainers-on-steroids. Only downside is that if you walk across shiny floors with the soles of these boots at all wet, they kick up the most unbelievable SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Definitely unsuitable for shopping-mall ninjas.