Santa's Challenge 9th & 10th Dec

Mr Nick

Anybody from this forum doing it ?

if ya need info about it contact vince at protrax@aol.com.

Did it last year and i thought it was a good end of year cold wet and muddy bit of fun.

Hi Nick

I wanted to, but am busy that weekend. :angry:

I'll catch up with you another time.

Richard

Hi Richard, shame ! youve been a bit quite on the challenge front this year ?

Is G doing the final of the scorpion novice ? And what about you doing the clubman final ?

I've been working on Taz and doing a few non-Tixover area events for a change of scenery. I'll be back next year.

I don't know about G, When I bump into her next I'll ask what she has planned. Weekend event, lodging and repairing the truck cost about £1,000 for the weekend last time. :o (one of the reasons for the portals on the new one.)

• 2 weeks later...

Well Mr Turner, you could ask Jim from giggle pin or paul whiteman plus lots of others and im sure they will tell you to do it, please do it as it might give challenge 90 a bit of competition as he thinks he's got this one in the bag. we have a nice post going on Devons site if you'd like to pop along ! Hows that new scorpion prop ? will bump into you at round 8 of the Scorpion AWDC this weekend, I will introduce myself to you !!!!! We have spoke before.

Well Mr Turner, you could ask Jim from giggle pin or paul whiteman plus lots of others and im sure they will tell you to do it, please do it as it might give challenge 90 a bit of competition as he thinks he's got this one in the bag. we have a nice post going on Devons site if you'd like to pop along ! Hows that new scorpion prop ? will bump into you at round 8 of the Scorpion AWDC this weekend, I will introduce myself to you !!!!! We have spoke before.

sorry Mr Nick can't place you <_< prop seams fine :P just the steering box/ front shaft that stopped playing at the last round :lol:

I've been reading the thread on D4x4's site, may be i should have kept quiet and just entered :ph34r:

Whats it like??? Gps needed? 2day- 1 day? night round, is there any info about this years comp and were in the UK is it :blink: to many question's :o i think i'll have a dig around and make some call's!! <_<

Come over on sunday and jog my memory :)