Only firing on one side ?

youngy

I've checked continuity and both wires both side are good !

It is one of nigels and is standard.. The compression was checked just a few months ago and was all ok

Nigel is sending me up a fuel rail and injectors to try :i-m_so_happy: Ill let you no how it goes

Cheers ian

• 1 month later...

Its hard to tell against those comparison photos, because the test machine is holding the injectors open. NOT pulsing them. And the higher the fuel pressure applied the better the spray pattern looks

I have seen this at first hand and it IS difficult to determine with the injectors on the vehicle. Electric petrol injectors do not "Mist" like a diesel one does, as the pressures are MUCH higher.

Its does actually look more like an "even, slightly conical jet, with a fairly coarse spray".....................if that makes sense, but not too far spread out. But its very hard to see in situ because it happens too quickly.

if they are all actually working, might pay to get the professionally cleaned in any case ?

Another thing.......You DID get the fuel feed and return pipe round the right way when you did the regulator ? This kept a mate and myself happily entertained for hours a while back.......................