Defender 110 - Gentle Slope Fail

ellebarto

Couple of things spring to mind , Tread Lightly ? Deregulation bill material ?

I'll probally get slated for the above comments ? Not fussed tbh

No that's fine mate, I'd be the first to pick on stuff that showed people tearing the place up. You probably just missed the wording in the film as it is a bit quick! I thought the video made it clear where we were and what we were doing. Its akin to a pay and play site. A private forest with green lane type tracks set amongst it. All this was waste scrub land not accessible to the public.

Fine mate. I'm right behind you and you won't see anything like that in my laning films! Its why this place is good to go. You can learn a bit in a safe environment so if you make mistakes its in a place where a bit of mud and spray isn't the end of the world!

You probably just missed the wording in the film as it is a bit quick! I thought the video made it clear where we were and what we were doing. Its akin to a pay and play site

Have to say I blinked & missed that too, given your other videos are laning & you mention laning in the titles it may be worth making the point a bit clearer next time.

Have to say I blinked & missed that too, given your other videos are laning & you mention laning in the titles it may be worth making the point a bit clearer next time.

lol. I was being charitable to be honest. I thought it was abundantly clear in both the film and the YouTube description. The description is there for 5 seconds, a long time for such a short paragraph. But ok, I'll try to remember that as I do have a few other films from the private forest area that I was going to post up, The scenery is awesome in the forests!

That ground is a bugger to drive on, one minute you're on a firm surface the next you're up to the chassis in peat. Dodgy stuff!

I set out a trial for North Wales LRC there about 22 years ago and still remember the same!

It was strangely deceptive stuff to drive on and a bit of a new experience for me!

Land down at quest4x4 is the same, better hope your tyres dig enough to keep moving, great fun though being semi out on control, the throttle is the second steering wheel!