Anyone know this landrover

Im sorry i cant place it. But it does look familiar...

Hi there , I'm in south Ayrshire but not been near Killie in it but if you have been down the 77 you might have seen it , the guy I bought it from only had it for a few months and didn't know the history , I have details of a previous keeper from near Aberdeen but no phone number, I sent him a letter but no response ,

I can't help but wonder why you are looking up previous keepers?

I only know the last owner of my Disco, and coincidentally I have to drive right past their front door on 25th Jan and might just stop by to show them how much the Discovery changed since they last saw it in the flesh.

Whats your reason for wanting to know more?

He probably wants to know something about the non standard 2.8litre diesel that a previous owner fitted, it's MOT is due in a couple of weeks so maybe they need some info to buy parts?

Hi there , I'm in south Ayrshire but not been near Killie in it but if you have been down the 77 you might have seen it , the guy I bought it from only had it for a few months and didn't know the history , I have details of a previous keeper from near Aberdeen but no phone number, I sent him a letter but no response ,

I knew it looked familiar!! Yeah im up and down the 77 almost daily.

Another Ayrshire lad. Gimme a shout if you need a hand etc

I only know the last owner of my Disco, and coincidentally I have to drive right past their front door on 25th Jan and might just stop by to show them how much the Discovery changed since they last saw it in the flesh.

Whats your reason for wanting to know more?

I am trying to contact the owner before the guy I bought it from to see if he can tell be the exact details of the Iveco 2.8 Diesel engine fitted and if it has had a recent timing belt fitted. There are so many varieties of the engine that buying parts is very difficult and I don't want to go to the expense of having a timing belt fitted if I don't have to . The guy I bought it from doesn't know the answer to my questions so I hope the previous owner might

I knew it looked familiar!! Yeah im up and down the 77 almost daily.

Another Ayrshire lad. Gimme a shout if you need a hand etc

I'm just north of ballantrae , just trying to identify the exact age/model of the iveco engine fitted and if it needs a timing belt , other than that its just passed its mot so hopefully can get some fun out of it without spending money on it

I am trying to contact the owner before the guy I bought it from to see if he can tell be the exact details of the Iveco 2.8 Diesel engine fitted and if it has had a recent timing belt fitted. There are so many varieties of the engine that buying parts is very difficult and I don't want to go to the expense of having a timing belt fitted if I don't have to . The guy I bought it from doesn't know the answer to my questions so I hope the previous owner might

Looks like a keeper, get it done anyway and save yourself a worry and a hassle of trying to find them ;)

BTW, I have had a brand new timing belt fail on me at only 4,000 miles, and then had one go for double the recommended limit without going ping, no guarantee's in any direction my friend :(