A funny thing happened to me on the way to the Forum

Boydie

Ooh blimey! After recovery you should be better than before with all that extra flow :)

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese? I have to put that in the mental archive with; 20% cooler and, You're a real world version of Ralph Wiggam, I'll turn around and you'll be eating crayons and glue!

...Phil is soooo wrong...The combination of the warm water, shaving cream and her manipulation of my member produced a huge erection - much to the amusement of my ex who was sitting next to me and the young nurse -- all I could do was change colour -something akin to a freshly boiled lobster ! :blush:

That's hilarious and embarrassing in equal measures!!

..You're a real world version of Ralph Wiggam, I'll turn around and you'll be eating crayons and glue!

I bent my wookie! :)

My late mother (of the Jewish persuasion) had two pearls of wisdom to impart on her two sons (I'm the younger) on the subject of the male species.

1.) Men grow old, they never grow up.

2.) God gave a man a brain and a penis but only enough blood to correctly operate the function of these attributes at any one time, which is why some men think with their members and not their brains !