Congratulations To England.

cols110

I'm off to Oz for a two week business jaunt on Saturday, and the missus has bought me a nice England cricket shirt just for the occasion. :wub:

I have however decided not to wear it on the flight over.... I have a transfer flight to catch, and I don't really want to be hauled off to a darkened back room by an disgruntled, cricket loving, unlubricated rubber glove wearing immigration officer who may mistake me for a barmy army type! :P

Oh - and let's not forget a salute to the retiring, and greatest living spin bowler,

Richie Benaud! :D:lol::D B)

Actually, that Warnies not bad either... ;)

Col, A very gracious acknowledgment of defeat, I'd like to think I could do as well, probably not :D I had to laugh at your countryman who was shown on the TV here in NZ putting the blame on that nice Billy Bowden, a Kiwi umpire, bloody cheek :D:D:D

Cheers, Steve.

I'm off to Oz for a two week business jaunt on Saturday, and the missus has bought me a nice England cricket shirt just for the occasion. :wub:

I have however decided not to wear it on the flight over.... I have a transfer flight to catch, and I don't really want to be hauled off to a darkened back room by an disgruntled, cricket loving, unlubricated rubber glove wearing immigration officer who may mistake me for a barmy army type! :P

Oh - and let's not forget a salute to the retiring, and greatest living spin bowler,

Richie Benaud! :D:lol::D B)

Actually, that Warnies not bad either... ;)

Hey i am moving to Aus in a month and have bought a cricket shirt to go with the Rugby top :lol:

As for football (soccer) don't do that, carp game

Its probably ungentlemanly & unsporting to bring this up just now but an opening like that is too good to let go. Just a small reminder to the assembled that the All Blacks kicked everyone's arses, the Boks included. :D

I'd have to say though that the tri nations matches were some of the best rugby I've seen in a long while & reflected great credit on all teams involved, the Boks & Wallabies as well as the ABs.

Sorry I can't say the same for the Lions series out here earlier on & that with the "best prepared team ever to leave the UK". I reckon on the basis of that Sir Clive should hand in his knighthood, they were a bit dismal :P:P

Cheers, Steve.

Its probably ungentlemanly & unsporting to bring this up just now but an opening like that is too good to let go. Just a small reminder to the assembled that the All Blacks kicked everyone's arses, the Boks included. :D

I'd have to say though that the tri nations matches were some of the best rugby I've seen in a long while & reflected great credit on all teams involved, the Boks & Wallabies as well as the ABs.

Sorry I can't say the same for the Lions series out here earlier on & that with the "best prepared team ever to leave the UK". I reckon on the basis of that Sir Clive should hand in his knighthood, they were a bit dismal :P:P

Cheers, Steve.

mm i would love to but afaid i can't argue with that :(

Thanks god for that, all the hype about the Ashes has gone quite.

I bet they chuck em on Ebay soon, as they`re not used to holding em for long. :P

:D "I say Cedric, what's this old eggcup thingy stuck in the back corner of the store cupboard? I opened it to have a peep, & a lot of old dust fell out"

"In that case Tarquin, chuck it on E-bay". :rolleyes:

The Oz Test Squad has also been sorted out. Some surprises & some not so surprises.

I see Warnie's supposed to have had his todger in the wrong place again the night before his duck. Was this a ploy by the English team & was she a plant? :D:D:D