under bonnet work light recommendations

andy2986

massively reccommended!!! battery lasts ages super bright and because its bright orange you dont tend to accidentally leave it on the vehicle when you are finished! magnets are super strong too!

post-13725-0-90709900-1411588408_thumb.jpg

seen here too:

post-13725-0-89250500-1411588489_thumb.jpg

bought a couple of years ago from HGV direct on a whim. certainly worth it miles better than any of the cheap ones was about £40 though

edit: looks like just fount it online too! http://randccomponents.co.uk/products/240-vision-high-vis-magnetic-folding-led-inspection-work-light-ehl180r

I have the same torch albeit in black from vapormatic, it's been very good, magnet is good I've left it on the side of the chassis fora week and it's just come back from a two week tour on a hedgecutter, you can get one now with better leds, it has about 3 little squares in the middle and really chucks out some light. Very very handy for all sorts of jobs.

Will.

Aldi had some of the LED underbonnet types on special a few weeks ago. I got the feeling they weren't selling that well, as at £30 they were above most peoples' 'take a punt on it' on price, and more into 'Bolton Warcry'* territory. Therefore it might be worth keeping an eye on the 'reduced' bin. I am...

Matt

*"'OW much?!!"