Frank Pickles no longer offering 4x4 insurance

smokinv8

Had a letter arrive from Frank Pickles yesterday telling me they are no longer transacting 4x4 insurance wishing to concentrate on their core business and to find myself a new insurer before my policy lapses.

Any others on here insured with them had better get searching for a new quote like me.

I hate dealing with insurance companies :angry2::rtfm:

I understood that they were no longer taking on new customers for 4x4 insurance, but they would continue to cover existing customers. If they are terminating existing policies at renewwal, then that is a development.... :(

:unsure: Typical, knew I'd post something that others had already discussed.

Must of missed it myself :blush:

Mods: delete this thread if the topics already covered please. Thanks Neil

This has been mentioned here and there but I don't recall the subject having a thread dedicated to it. It's important for those insured with FP so think you've done well highlighting it :)

Thanks for the reminder, I wondered why I hadn't heard from them, turns out my policy has expired and they wont re-new. Got a new policy now with Adrian Flux, its a bit more pricey but from what i gather (not got the fine print yet) but its a bit more flexible then the one I had previously, so I'm not too put out.

This is the 2nd year in a row this has happend to me, Footman James did the same the year before...!

Ok Now I am confused

If you are currently insured with / through FP, does this mean on expiry "Yer on yer own M8" or

that you get you renewal via Adrain Flux at their rate etc as an ongoing insurance ? or

does FP say" as you are with us we keep you but no new policyholders ??"

Confused of Surrey

Nige :(