Communicating with Paddock Spares or What is in a Payen Head Gasket kit?

Is it me or does Paddock Spares not return emails? I have sent them an email, but am still waiting for a reply. Email from Canada is more convenient than a phone call.

The question asked is whether the 8 washers for the fuel spill return rail are included in the Payen Head gasket kit they sell.

If not, does anyone on this forum know the part # for these washers?

Also, does the kit include the washers for the fuel injectors?

Many Thanks,

Colin

For which engine ? then we can look it up in the parts catologues 

item 9 in http://www.albrit.de/UNI.cfm?PAGE=748109&SPRACHE=EN is the spill return banjo washers for a 200tdi engine for example 

so Yes they are listed as seperate parts, but not normally items that get changed unless the spill return line is removed from the injectors or because it leaks

I got a head gasket kit from them back last summer and yes the spill pipe washers were in the kit, alloy not like original copper but they seal ok.

Think it was a payen kit, there seemed to be a few extra gaskets and washers in the kit that I didn't use.

Thanks for your replies. The Allbrit site was great for getting the part # to make the order. On this side of the Atlantic diesels are less common and I went to a tractor shop and a big truck parts place and the washers were an odd size to them. Then I told them that I needed them for a Land Rover...

• 2 weeks later...

Also in Canada with the same experience. I have sent Paddock several emails and used their contact us page through their web site to inquire about their SuperPro bushing kits, but have had absolutely no replies. Really? In this day and age they can't reply with a few taps at the keyboard?

Brett