Dual Battery volt guage

You can monitor two batteries with one gauge by using a switch and a change over relay.

It will obviously only display one battery at a time, you flick the switch to swap between batteries, but I used this method without problems when I had a split charge system.

Minimal cost option.

I was going to say just switch it like Pat says,  saves gauge space and pretty easy to do.

I remember the original land rover twin fuel rank setup used a switch relay on the dial to allow you to see what you had in each tank...  similar system. 

I've used a few of these:

http://www.sparkbright.co.uk/sparkright-eclipse-battery-voltage-monitor.php

and

http://www.sparkbright.co.uk/sparkright-eclipse-battery-voltage-monitor.php

For multi-battery monitoring.  They work really well - and give you all the information you actually need, without having to read a dial.

Si

• Like 1

Hi

Thanks for that

like Simonrs the little Eclipse things - neat idea and compact. plus i think light changes more liley to be quickley noticed that a "steady" guage if you are a dozy old git like me

I had been thinking about 2 of the rectangle jobbies or the alternative little round jobs also on e bay and like Roverdrive pondering the best layout for dash/Raptor console