200TDi exhaust engine mounting

So my exhaust coupling with the Defender 200TDi engine has come apart, even though the bolt that cinches it up is tighter than a you know what! On further investigation it transpires that the down pipe should be bolted to the engine to help support the weight - it isn't. I have found a few pictures that seem to show that there should be a threaded hole in the engine block that the exhaust is bolted to. (The down pipe has a cross bar on it with two holes that have noting in them and look like they should.)

So I can probably grub around under the grime to find the bolt holes, ( I'm hoping they are there! ) but would anyone know what bolts should go in there? I don't want to put ones in that are 'just' wrong and fubar the threads and the holes in the engine block. ( It's now dark and very wet so I'm not doing it this evening. )

If anyone has a picture ( it would need to be either engine out or wing off ) that shows the exact location of the holes, as well as can tell me the specification of the bolts, I would be very grateful.

Many thanks,

Richard

Thanks gents - as the engine is not original to the vehicle I have no idea if it needs an ESR266 or not. The downpipe has a t-bar on, two holes one either side of the pipe, as opposed to a single hole.

I'm going to try to have a look later today, if I get chance. However there will be no surprises if the down pipe holes and the engine holes don't match. ( i.e. the engine doesn't need ESR266 and the downpipe does.)

many thanks for the responses,

Richard