Best Mud Flaps?

DC_

Ok guys, the fat man is almost here and I’m doing my list 😁 I want good mud flaps for my Landy, been looking and like these....

https://gwynlewis4x4.co.uk/product/defender-110-q-r-rear-mud-flap-mount-kit-and-shields-square-tub-gl1008/

so really asking if anyone has found better. I’ve got spacers fitted (how it came) so when it’s a little muddy on some of the forest tracks, it goes all over the truck. Looks mean but a pain to clean 😂 

Don't bother with them at all. Previous owner had fitted some Ali sheet to stop mud going up above cross member, worked reasonably well but my lack of washing and it corroded from inside out. Had a custom cross member built in a big C section so less of an issue now. Well being 5mm at the thinnest spot will take some serious rusting to get though that.

Hi guys, yes the link is for the brackets and you attach your own mud flaps to that, I’ve ordered gen ones with Land Rover logo. The brackets also have a further shield to protect the rear more, the front also have an outrigger protecter as well as the brackets and mud flaps included with that kit. I’ve bitten the bullit and went for them...... with regard to taking them off for off-roading, I was on a trip to lochgilphead on Saturday, a friend in his 90 bent back his rear bracket on a track, so that’s why I like the fact they can detach. 😊👍