Wolf rear springs on 90

As far as I know a true Wolf can be loaded up to 5000 Kg GVW with 4 bar tyrepressure. The springs and dampers are really made up for that heavy weight.  You think that'll be comfortable on a 90 ?

Edited by AV8R

You can have either 90 or 110 wolfs, I thinking the WIMIKKs ( or however you smell it) that have a 5 ton gross but these have many different components and have been known to touch 6ton in operation.

I don't know if the wolf 90s have their own spring but there's plenty of choice on red90's spring spec page I think HD 110 fronts are good on the rear of a 90?

will.

Yesterday I measured up some rear springs. 90 has 155mm outside diameter and is made from 17,5 mm bar.

Regular 110 is 180 mm OD and 19,5 mm bar. 110 Wolf is 180mm OD and 22,5 mm bar. Mind you, there used to be a big gun on top of this one. Tyre pressure is marked as 4,1 bar where you normally run 2,5 to 3,0

On 2/24/2018 at 8:49 AM, muddy said:

I don't know if the wolf 90s have their own spring but there's plenty of choice on red90's spring spec page I think HD 110 fronts are good on the rear of a 90?

It was my understanding that the HD springs used for 110 fronts were the same part as standard 90 rear springs.

The wolf 90 springs are like super super HD. I imagine they'd be horrible unless you run a fully loaded vehicle all the time. I have a hard enough ride with utility springs on my 110 SW when it's empty.

RKB101060 is the part looking like this: 

download.jpeg.d6959ddb4908a2ea273eb1dbb49ed057.jpeg

Looks pretty tall, although is progressive

Edited by dailysleaze
Added image