hard to find

discodave

well blow me down with a hairdryer, i went away on holiday at the end of october and stopped my e-mail notification from the forum as i was getting loads of them and they were just piling up. so.......... just got back recently and could i remember the name of the forum? could i b****s, did numerous searches on google to try and find you but no joy. anyway, in the end i joined another forum which came up all the time in searches and while i was trolling round just now looking for info, i clicked a link to see where it went and zap, kapow, **ck me, here you are, lr4x4.com, probably the only combination of lr and 4x4 i didnt use. oh well, you live and learn, i'm just gonna turn on noti's again, bookmark the page and get the address tattoo'd on my forehead just in case of sudden and complete memory loss again. he he he :lol:

cheers nice to be back, i think, s.e. asia was very hot so i was drinkin san miguel, plenty of it at around 35p a bottle! need a holiday now to get over the holiday! however, the disco is putting paid to that idea. just as well i put off some jobs till we'd (me n the missus) been or we wouldnt be able to afford it! just had mot, and a big service + other bits, now need new swivel balls, front disks and pads and rear calipers. apparantly there was quite a bit of metal in the rear diff oil too so....... things to do. dave :)

Dave, there's a very good thread at the top of this forum for members like you and me, stickers :D Get some on your truck and like the name tags my mum used to put on my clothes you never need bother remembering trivia like your name or the best tech LR forum on t' interweb.

Welcome back :D

he he he, yes, funny thing was when i stumbled onto the forum again i instantly remembered my username and password and felt safe and secure, back in the warm folds of lr4x4. :) personally i blame the san mig for the whole sorry episode. normally i drink nothing BUT meth but the beer was cheeper in the philippines! ;)