Battery Tray - Oxford UK to Netherlands (or mainland europe?)

Hello all.

I know this is probably a big ask given the current situation.... but are any of you heading across the channel with space for a 110(or late 90) underseat toolbox  defender single battery tray for @hurbie?

I've looked at shipping quotes and the most hilarious was Parcel Farce coming in at £55 :lol:.

Any takers? Not sure how soon Hurbie needs it so shout if you have any trips planned in the next month or two! 

This bit: 

image.png.e2031b4cd31ac7af180e5eeff6050ec1.png

• landroversforever changed the title to Battery Tray - Oxford UK to Netherlands (or mainland europe?)

Try using interparcel link here. I have just entered the following guesstimates - 2Kg and dimensions in cm 50 x 30 x 10  and the following quotations are offered:

image.thumb.png.a728011865421ac3943e610d5326ef48.png

The drop-off points are at this end and the deliveries are to the recipient's address.

3 hours ago, Peaklander said:

Try using interparcel link here. I have just entered the following guesstimates - 2Kg and dimensions in cm 50 x 30 x 10  and the following quotations are offered:

image.thumb.png.a728011865421ac3943e610d5326ef48.png

The drop-off points are at this end and the deliveries are to the recipient's address.

Will have a look! That’s waaaaay better!!