Heeeeellppp!!

1 hour ago, pete3000 said:

crimp the offending pipe/row either side of the leak, then drop some radweld into it?

Mate I’ve now seen the damage…radweld doesn’t come in a big enough bottle 🤣🤣

ill take pictures tomorrow when I take it off.. at the minute we have been recovered back to the garage. Spending the night here hopefully part be here in morning.

Still could be worse views 

D577FDE0-0202-4D1E-898D-687FFF192869.jpeg

2962DED0-28AE-4113-B3CE-536E0B5EEFF2.jpeg

Apologies for delay .. yep got it sorted. Loch carron garage services were very helpful. Part turned out to be 4 days away. Kids weren’t happy. I managed to source a part myself then the garage sent 1 of their guys to collect.. 3.5hrs later it was here. Fitted myself in half hour then back on with the trip.. kids happy again. So far temp not gone above 90

Cheers fellas

• Like 2

Cheers fellas.. all back home again now after 2100miles. No more issues. Apart from a funny noise when at 70mph. I’ll look into that next week.

forgot to take pic of rad damage but it was basically split where the red pen is in pic below.

The plastic here is about 5mm thick so I would of thought a hose or something else would of given up first.

maybe manufacturing defect.

hey ho

cheers 

B9126D8F-A1EC-4691-B2CC-9FE84593D54D.jpeg