Are you missing your "Long Term Financial or Financial Supporters" Status ?

Morning All,

I have just been advised of 2 x Members who kindly support the forum, and who should have - but did not have the Status and benefits that come with either "Long Term Financial Supports" or "Financial Supporters" status, this has now been corrected and apologies to both Vogler & Northwards 

Paypal is a bit quirky at times, and doesn't always advise of any new payments to us - hence I missed both the members above.

So, is there anyone else who contributes to the forum upkeep and funding that does not have the correct status ?

Either post here or PM me please

Thanks to all who continue to support and help fund LR4x4 it is hugely appreciated and apologies again to both Vogler and Northwards - so so sorry chaps :(

Nige

On behalf of the A&M Team (but as treasurer the guilty one :D ) )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, bishbosh said:

Was a supporter since day 1 but immediately stopped the second you started giving out badges for it. 😕 

Interesting viewpoint. I personally am not bothered about the supporting banner. I just wanted to help the forum,lose the adverts and get access to everything. The banner certainly was not a driver for me

• Like 1