Is this road legal?

tobes

This is probably a stoopid question but.......! :rolleyes:

I know this vehicle has a number plate on it etc, but are there any legal issues with doing something like this? would the MOT man/cops have anything to say about the front of the wheel being SO open with no bumper?

post-435-1169912264_thumb.jpg

Yes this is mine and yes it is FULLY road leagal. As a VOSA approved MoT tester I have to make sure it is. Dont I??? ;)

Welcome Justin, very nice looking truck. Couldn't post up the specs/build could you?

Les. :)

Like most of us, I am still building my truck!! It started life as a standard 90 about 4 years ago. First job was to strip it to the chassis ( as you do ) and rebuild it with air suspension, cage, winches, lockers, auto box and alot of other very heavy useless stuff. Then the diet started! Ive got some more plans for it ;) so Ive just bought a Disco bob tail to lay the 90 up for a while.

See you at the MTs

Justin

post-970-1170191904_thumb.jpg