Ibex IVA Help Needed

38 minutes ago, landroversforever said:

Glad to hear you've got it back at last.... must be rather grating that it arrived that close! 

She'll have to go to another prom in it..... or a wedding one day! :D 

Steady! I'm only just coming to terms with her being 16!

I bought an 88” almost non runner so that my 16yr old daughter could learn to drive in it. It needed so much work (got a full rebuild) and I was so busy, it only got on the road ten years or so later and we drove it to her wedding.

Time flies!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Peaklander said:

I bought an 88” almost non runner so that my 16yr old daughter could learn to drive in it. It needed so much work (got a full rebuild) and I was so busy, it only got on the road ten years or so later and we drove it to her wedding.

Time flies!

Good story @Peaklander

My daughter was in the rear facing baby seat when I brought the body home, only taken 15 years to complete.  Next step I assume will be teaching her to drive in him.  Ironic really as I taught my wife to drive in the donor vehicle 26 years ago.

• Like 1

There must be something about buying a kit car around the birth of your kids. The first car I travelled in as a baby was a mini jem (explain's a lot really :hysterical:). I bought my ibex just before my youngest put in a slightly premature appearance.....

Mike

• Like 1