wading plugs

russ1

was at the dealer and they say they dont make them no more because the holes are there to let water out, couldnt get them to understand that the plugs are for wading so all the carp doesnt get in. Showed them the hand book saying to fit the but he said it was wrong :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

was at the dealer and they say they dont make them no more because the holes are there to let water out, couldnt get them to understand that the plugs are for wading so all the carp doesnt get in. Showed them the hand book saying to fit the but he said it was wrong :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What a bunch of plonkers, they don't know the vehicles, New vehicles are supplied from the factory with these plugs in the small toolkits or they used to be, current R380 gearboxes still need a plug.

give craddocks/brookwells/exeter4x4 among others a shout for 2.

went back to the dealer today as i needed some more bits and bobs, gave them the number for the plugs and he said thats the wrong number but i know what you want and went away and came back with a core plug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asked him to try the number he seem to go abit red and said or them wading plugs i will get them for you.

Landrovers are so let down buy the dealers!!!!!!